Monday, October 22, 2012

More Vacant Graves News

Got to see the cover art this week for Vacant Graves (February 2013 for those who forgot). I think it's finalized but I need to make sure before I post it here. It's the right mix of creepy and awesome while still being true to the story (though the guy on the cover has a top hat again. I just keep telling myself that it must be someone else because Donovan has a bowler goddamit).

I've also got a new video hint for you about Vacant Graves. Ambiguous, I know. Hopefully that excites you. Does it excite you? It excites me.

Rather than worry about copyright issues I decided to link someone who recorded their music specifically for YouTube. There's a lot of great voices out there. It's one of the things I love about YouTube.

I had a real blog for you but it's 800 words and I haven't trimmed it down yet. If you look at the time stamp, you will see that I'm having one of those days. Or you could say 'one of those nights' and it would be just as true.


No comments:

Post a Comment